- A native Google Cloud service with elastic capacity and throughput you can adjust on the fly
- Guaranteed uptime for enterprise workloads like SAP
- Simple, fast deployment via Google API.
- Create a secure enterprise IT storage environment within your Google Cloud VPC
- Migrate primary enterprise workloads to Google Cloud without rewriting organizational data protection policies
- Reduce your storage costs by up to 80% and store 5 times more data for each GCE instance.
- Deploy Google Anthos On Premises with NetApp HCI
- Modernize application development with GKE
- Enables “Write once and run anywhere” DevOps
- Deploy enterprise workloads across hybrid clouds
The Anthos on-premises with NetApp HCI solutions provided by Google and NetApp enable IT teams to modernize and deploy existing workloads seamlessly across public and private cloud domains. The support for GKE on NetApp HCI will accelerate Cloud Native development and optimize deployment timelines for new apps and NetApp’s automated HCI services will provide QoS capabilities to deliver performance, automation, simplicity and scalability for your hybrid cloud environments.
By Cobus Smit – 20 Nov 2019 – Thanks to Netapp official site