New Release For VxFlex Integrated rack.
The VxFlex integrated rack documentation was updated in Jan 2020 to include:
- Storage-only VxFlex integrated rack
- VxFlex compute-only nodes supporting Windows Server 2016 and Hyper-V
- Architecture to scale for support of more than 500 nodes (using Cisco Leaf-Spine network design)
- CloudLink integration for software-based data-at-rest encryption and key management
- Dell networking support within the VxFlex integrated rack, including Dell switches:
- Dell EMC Networking S5248F-ON access switches
- Dell EMC Networking S5232F-ON aggregation switches
- Dell EMC Networking S4148T-ON management switches
- Data compression support on VxFlex hyperconverged nodes
- NVMe with VxFlex hyperconverged nodes
- VxFlex Manager support for upgrading VxFlex OS
- VxFlex integrated rack support for updated RCMs– including up to VxFlex OS 3.0.1 and vSphere 6.7 U3
NEW! A new document is now available that describes how to use VxFlex Manager to perform common management tasks. For more information, see .