By Cobus Smit – 6 Feb 2020
Scale Computing Key Customers
- Scale Computing has experienced strong customer growth within a multitude of industries, including education, government, oil/gas/energy, healthcare, and manufacturing.
- Scale Computing has significantly built its international client roster in 2019 with notable customers such as Papua New Guinea Judiciary and Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa.
- Scale Computing’s partnership with Lenovo has continued to grow, with key customer wins including Delhaize, one of the largest retailers in the world, Coca Cola Beverages Africa, the Zillertaler Gletscherbahn, National Bank of Kenya, beIN Sports, and De Forensische Zorgspecialisten.
- Leostream partnered with Scale Computing for
multiple customer implementations to transform VDI performance, reliability and
efficiency for organisations. Customers included:
- Harlingen WaterWorks System, a Texas-based regional utility company, transformed its VDI performance and reliability with Scale Computing, Leostream and Liquidware
- Paris Community Hospital, a full-service emergency medical, surgery and rehabilitation hospital in Illinois, cured IT infrastructure challenges with a VDI solution running onScale Computing and Leostream.
- Acronis and Scale Computing joined forces creating an alliance partnership to offer customers enhanced data protection, disaster recovery and threat mitigation on the ScaleComputing HC3 platform.
- Parallels partnered with Scale Computing to offer fully-supported, affordable and easy-to-use VDI delivery solutions to enterprise customers.
- NEC Corporation of America and NEC Enterprise Solutions (EMEA) announced a new hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) solution powered by Scale Computing’s HC3 software.
- Schneider Electric and Scale Computing partnered to help retailers support critical business applications with edge computing globally.
- Harrison Steel Castings Company, a leader in providing high value cast solutions to diverse markets, turned to Scale Computing for high-power IT infrastructure at the edge.
- Carrs Tool Steels, a UK-based manufacturing firm, enlisted Scale Computing for its IT environment.
- Northern Marine began its initial edge computing implementation with Scale Computing with 32 clusters deployed on board its ships, with plans to expand in 2020.